Based on the environment requirement and renewable resource, the geothermal drilling technologies have been already promoting for several years in certain developed nations. Additionally, it needs drilling liquids while drilling the geothermal energy well and usually the drilling liquids recycling product is needed. GN has finished one set complete geothermal energy drilling liquids recycling system for the client from Africa and also the product has been shipped to Africa.
Fundamental Configuration from the 500GPM Geothermal energy Drilling Liquids Recycling System
- Three-Tank system. This drilling liquid recycling product is designed as 3 tanks including 1 recycling tank of 6012x2100x1600mm, 1 mixing & storage tank and 1 tank only storage, both storage tanks dimensions of 11512x2100x2314mm. The entire capacity of the product is around 90 cubic meters.
- Recycling Equipment. Because this geothermal energy drilling don’t request high cleanness for that drilling liquids, this technique is outfitted with 1 unit GNZS703B-HB shale shaker and 1 unit GNWS-1S desander to help make the solids cut point lower to 45 microns. The drilling liquids are moved towards the desander with a GNSB5x4A-13J centrifugal pump.
- Mixing Equipment. To avoid the solids settled to the tank bottom, the two bigger tanks are equipment rich in performance mud agitators and mud guns. Three mud guns and 3 mud agitators for every tank.
- While on the 2nd tank, additionally, it installed mud hopper and mixing pumps for re-configuration from the drilling liquids.
- GN offer customer with 1 set generator with Siemens generator and Cummins diesel engine. Static speaker can also be mounted on lower the significant noise.
The style of this geothermal energy drilling liquids recycling system is fully considered the significant condition and customer’s budget. The recycling tank was created as low and small for just transition application. Simple equipment is along with simple operation.
- PVOC Certificate for GN Mud System
- 500 GPM Mud Systems for Geothermal Drilling
- Receipt of Clients from Malaysia for Discussions of Mud System of Geothermal Drilling
- Closed Loop Drilling Mud Solids Control System Minimize the Waste on Drilling Liquids
- 200GPM Mud System Delivered to Egypt Customer